Can Sytropin really help get you ripped? or is it a rip off?
After digging through hundreds of Sytropin reviews and case studies we will help you answer this question. (We even ran across the curious
Case Study of a Sixty-One year Old Man
Who Got a Ripped Six Pack Any 22 Year Old Would Envy
.) More about that later..
Before that, we have some crucial information to let you in on. First off…. Why should you even care about this thing called Human Growth Hormone.
As we age our bodies produce less and less human growth hormone leading to a number of symptoms.
- A loss of muscle mass and strength.
- Thinning Hair and Baldness
- Reduced Energy Levels
- Increased Body Fat
- Reduction in certain sex hormones
- Loss of Bone Mass
- Cholesterol Increase and Heart problems
The first solution scientists and doctors came up with was to inject HGH directly into your body.
Studies show that HGH injections reduce body fat by 14% while increasing lean muscle mass by 9%. This was revealed in a stunning report by the New England Journal of Medicine.
However, for years this was the advantage only those “in the know” could take advantage of ie., wealthy athletes huddled in backrooms looking for an “edge”.
A number of stories hit the media including the one about the 61 year old man who got a ripped six pack even a 22 year old would envy.
The man’s name…..SYLVESTER STALLONE. When faced with the prospect of reviving his role as the special forces powerhouse Rambo in his sixties Sly turned to HGH injections to get his body into shape. Did it work? Take a look….
Soon other celebrities came forward such as Suzanne Somers, Fifty Cent, and Mary J Blige. It turns out there was a groundswell of celebrities using hgh to look younger.
Thereafter however it became clear that THE BODY PAID A TERRIBLE PRICE. You see when injecting human growth hormone, the pituitary gland which produces it, got the idea that it didn’t need to do it at all anymore.
Since it had stopped producing the HGH the body needed the person now HAD to take it. HGH injections became a dependency. It didn’t take long for the feds to take action.
Now the only way to get it is through an expensive prescription. Pay $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 per month for painful injections. Not to mention most sports have banned it as an unfair advantage and test for it.
So the attempt by a number of supplement companies is to come up with HGH releasers that do the job. An HGH releaser is a substance that stimulates the body to produce its own HGH. Releasers have a number of advantages including that they CANNOT BE DETECTED by current forms of testing.
Now is the WARNING part of Sytropin warning.
Most releasers are total garbage. There are very few ingredients that actually work and are clinically proven to naturally stimulate HGH.
Among those ingredients are naturally occurring amino acids that unfortunately dissolve in the acid of the stomach and so never reach the blood stream to be effective. Pill companies have adapted by adding more and more of the ingredients hoping some of them will sneak through.
So far the results have been dismal and most are a complete waste of time.
Sytropin is the first of a breed of HGH releasers to bypass the acids of the stomach. By using a spray that is absorbed directly through the lining of the mouth the makers of Sytropin have found a delivery system that allows the ingredients to actually take effect.
* ALPHA GPC: Increases human growth hormone secretion, aids in mental sharpness
* GABA: deepens sleep, promotes fat loss
* GLYCINE: improves memory and cognition
* L-ARGININE: Stimulates anabolic muscle growth, helps rejuvenate cells, increases sperm count and potency.
* L-DOPA BEAN EXTRACT: naturally releases growth hormone. Stimulates muscle growth and burning of fat from fat cells.
* L-GLUTAMINE: Increases metabolism, improves athletic performance, boosts the immune system.
* L-ISOLEUCINE: Burned for fuel in the cells to promote muscle recovery, wound healing, and the growth of new tissue.
* L-TYROSINE: Very helpful in neurotransmission, helps to relieve depression, increases the secretion of melanin in the skin, and acts as a mood support.
* L-VALINE: Burned for fuel in the cells to promote muscle recovery and promotes lean muscle growth. Plays a role in wound healing and the growth of new tissue.
* L-LYSINE: maintains nitrogen balance in the body, conserves calcium, and assists in the proper maintenance of blood vessels.
* MOOMIYO EXTRACT: has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Very beneficial at reducing joint soreness of the knees, shoulders and the elbows.
* ORNITHINE ALPHA KETOGLUTARATE: Has an anabolic effects and improves athletic performance; it has wound healing effects. OAG provides a chemical trigger to stimulate new muscle growth by the body.
Has it worked for everyone. No. Nothing does.
A large number of people have found a lot of benefits from it. Here are some selections of what we’ve found online…
“I’ve lost seven pounds and started sleeping better at night since I started taking Sytropin just two months ago.”
“For those who want a natural solution to acid reflux then Sytropin is not the answer. You can try it for yourself and it may work for you but it didn’t worked for me.”
“I started taking Sytropin HGH last year and I’ve been very impressed. I can sleep through an entire night and have extra energy. Everyone around me is getting the colds and flu, but I’ve been healthy. After seeing it work for me my family is starting to take it and I won’t even go on vacation without it. If you are wondering about the benefits, try it for yourself and you won’t be sorry. “
“My energy levels and athletic performance have greatly changed since taking Sytropin. I recover quicker and feel better after my workouts. I can’t live without this product and I agree to pay for it all life long!”
“Sytropin worked really well for me Initially the results were poor. I slept less and didn’t really grow faster. After about a month everything changed. It seemed like my body became used to the pills and spray. measured a tiny bit more each day, which was great. I’ve used Sytropin for about half a year.”
“I have been using Sytropin HGH for the past year and am very impressed! Not only do I sleep through the entire night but I have boundless energy .”
Is Sytropin for you?
It’s not for everyone. It’s not for young people whose level of HGH are normal or for people who aren’t serious about getting in shape. If you’re willing to work a little and just want a killer boost then Sytropin is about the best thing out there to supercharge your workouts.
One thing. It does take a couple of months to take effect. That is why they offer a full 90 day money back guarantee.
You can also check out the free trial offer as well as discounts for bulk ordering at the official site. Thanks for reading our Sytropin Review.
(links on this page are sponsored affiliate links, the owner is not a bonafide user of this product and receives commission for sales made. The info on this site is the webmasters opinion only and should not be taken as professional medical advice, please visit a doctor for such advice)